Soaring above the Chicago River in the city that invented the skyscraper, Wolf Point East is home to unparalleled river views. The tower is part of Wolf Point, a thriving new development at the center of an extensive transformation of Chicago’s riverfront. Steps away from iconic cultural destinations, each light-filled residence has spacious floor plans and modern amenities. Wolf Point East is on Chicago’s Riverwalk, a popular waterfront path for walking, cycling, public art, local vendors, and the best of the city’s beautiful urban outdoors.
A world of thoughtful amenities in a vibrant park setting
The tower abounds with lifestyle and wellness amenities, including an indoor pool with a south-facing outdoor terrace, an expansive fitness studio, a coworking lounge, light-filled gathering spaces, a café, and pet exercise and grooming facilities. Underground, a four-level private car park is easily accessed and equipped with vehicle charging stations. The tower is surrounded by an expansive public park with over two acres of native trees, flowers, and grasses. The park’s gardens and lawns are an invitation for residents and visitors to relax, socialize, and enjoy beautiful river views.
“Wolf Point is a sensorial celebration of city living: the sights and sounds from the terrace, the warmth of the pool deck underfoot, the boats on the river, wind swirling through the trees — all of it reflects the urban experience at its best."
— Darin C. Cook, AIA
More About the Project
- Architect of Record: Pappageorge Haymes Partners
- Structural Engineer: Magnusson Klemencic Associates
- MEP: Cosentini Associates
- Landscape Architecture: Wolff Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Client: Hines, the Kennedy Family, AFL-CIO Building Investment Trust
- Size: 931,000 sq. ft. / 86,490 sq. m.
- Height: 655 ft. / 203 m.
- Completion: 2020
- Certifications: LEED Silver
- Firm Role: Design Architect
- Principal Project Photography: Jeff Goldberg/ESTO