A landmark home for unparalleled ocean views and luxury living, Residences by Armani/Casa set the standard for elegance and beauty. The tower stretches its slender form sixty stories into the sky, with 260 residences and a world of amenities including a full-service spa, gym, cigar room, and theatre. A row of oceanfront cabanas open directly to a private white sand beach with aquamarine water as far as the eye can see.
“This inspiring collaboration with Armani/Casa was an extraordinary opportunity to create a tower that expresses the beauty of simplicity and will create a very unique and memorable presence on the Miami skyline.” — Gregg E. Jones, AIA, LEED AP
Inspiration and tranquility by the sea
Elegant and striking against the dreamlike ocean backdrop, the tower is composed of two intertwined sail-like forms that appear to billow and expand as they rise. The chamfered ends extend outward as the tower meets the sky, creating a dynamic composition on the narrow oceanfront site. The residential interiors are sleek and relaxed with floor-to-ceiling windows that showcase views of the island, ocean, and Intracoastal Waterway. All residences offer expansive private terraces with summer kitchens and most have private high-speed elevator access.
More About the Project
- Architect of Record: Sieger Suarez Architects
- Structural Engineer: CHM Structural Engineers LLC
- Mechanical Engineering: Steven Feller P.E., LLC
- Location: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, USA
- Client: Dezer Properties / The Related Group
- Size: 784,000 sq. ft. / 72,835 sq. m.
- Height: 649 ft. / 198 m.
- Completion: 2020
- Firm Role: Design Architect
- Photography courtesy of the Related Group